Hi guys! In this Blog I'm gonna tell you all about the top ten healthiest products we have here at Sushisushi, I hope you like it and I hope it helps to motivate a bit of a health kick when buying products from us!
1) Wasabi Pumpkin Seeds by Kintaro - These little seeds are full of all things great for you! Wasabi Pumpkin Seeds are packed with protein, magnesium, iron and are free from MSG/GMO. They are also rich in omega 3 and zinc and a great source of fibre and anti-oxidants. Switch your chocolate and crisps for a packet of these and feel the difference now!
2)Shirataki Noodles are often used as a pasta replacement but can be added to soups, stir-frys and much more to create a filling dish that is virtually calorie free, fat free, carbohydrate free, sugar free, gluten free and is also high in soluble fibre!
3) Nori – Not just for you to wrap your sushi in! Nori is a good source of Vitamins A, C and E. It also contains iodine which is a necessary nutrient for the thyroid. A healthy snack for a healthy price!
4) Tofu is a traditional food in an Asian kitchen. It is made from Non-GM soyabeans, contains 0% cholesterol and is lactose free. Mori-nu Tofu is great in salads, stir-frys and is an integral part to miso soup
5) Green Tea – The Japanese love their green tea and drink it without any milk or sugar, some may say it has an acquired taste but green tea has plenty of health benefits. It is a powerful antioxidant, can help you lose weight, and really is good for helping you to relax. It also helps prevent blocked arteries and maintain normal cholesterol levels.
6) Shiitake Mushrooms are high in protein and low in calories, making them especially useful for vegetarians, and contain vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. They have been shown to have anti-cancer qualities, and help to reduce cholesterol and blood pressure.
7) Soba Noodles are made from something called Buckwheat, Buckwheat is rich in protein, minerals and can help strengthen capillaries, as well as with general cardiovascular problems and fatigue. It is also good for the digestion.
8) Miso Soup is low in fat, has plenty of healthy protein and contains beneficial bacteria. These bacteria help digest, synthesize, and assimilate nutrients so necessary for good health and anti-aging. They also strengthen the immune system, keeping it at the ready to fight infection and cancer.
9) Pickled Radish (Takuan) – Extremely beneficial to health, takuan is very rich in vitamin B. It is one of the most traditional of Japanese pickles and is named after the Buddhist priest who is said to have introduced the food.
10) Sesame Seeds - Delicious, crunchy sesame seeds are widely considered healthful foods. They are high in energy and contain many health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins, that are essential for wellness
The TSM - 10 Nigiri Sushi Making Machine is Exclusivly available in the UK from sushisushi.co.uk please call for further details. The worlds... read more
Easiest home sushi rolling available Makes all your favorite kinds and sizes of sushi rolls, 6, 8, or 10 pieces at a... read more
Image and Recipe Source Via Blue Apron (here) Recently the SushiSushi team spotted and article that inspired us greatly; it was about... read more
Win this giant tableware set by simply posting your most beautiful sushi creations on the sushi sushi Facebook page. Most Likes wins!... read more
sushisushi have confirmed they will be having a stand at this years hyperjapan festival. This year it's set to be bigger than... read more
WIN A KOBE SUSHI KIT, JAPANESE COOKWARE AND FOOD! To celebrate P-Willy and K-Mid's love, sushisushi brings to you 'Wrapped With Love',... read more
Early winter is the ideal time to eat Halibut – a delicate white fish popular for sushi and prized for sashimi in... read more