<Ingredients (1 serve)>
-1 pile of Tbsp Ginger (grated) -1 bulb Garlic (grated)
-1 fillet Anchovy
-1 Tbsp Plain Flour
-1 tsp Sea Salt
-2 Tbsp Sun flower oil
-Sesame dressing (optional)
1. Make the ginger and leek sauté. Put the ginger, garlic, anchovy fillet and one Tbsp of Sun flower oil in a fry-pan and heat it until all infused using a spatula for flaking the anchovy. Add the sliced leek and keep heating until the leek turns nicely brown.
2. Grill the pork steak. First apply Sea Salt over the steak and then plain flour, and remove the excess flour tapping the steak. Put the oil in a fry-pan and heat well on high heat. Place the steak and grill one side on high heat until it turns crispy (please note not to try to move the steak until it spontaneously movable on the heated fry-pan)
3. Flip over the steak and turn the heat really low and keep grill until throughly cooked putting on the lid.
4. Remove the steak from the heat to the chopping board. Slice it into 4 stick mouthful size.
5. Make a presentation. Assemble the pork like a basement of camp fire (see attached picture as image).
Put the sautéed ginger and leek on top of the steak and sprinkle some chopped coriander over.
Small more make-up option: Apply the sesame dressing using the cooking brush for the vegetable garnish and sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds in line.