It is getting cold and miso-nikomi udon is a great Japanese dish to keep you warm!
Miso nikomi udon is known as a food from Nagoya in Aichi.
You can try 2 soups using red miso or white miso.
350ml of water
☆1 tbsp of sake
☆1/2 tbsp of sugar
- boil the udon and rehydrate shiitake in the water
- cut the chicken to pieces, cut spring onion too
- boil the water and add all the ☆ marked condiments to make the soup.
- add chicken and boil for 3min
- add spring onion, shiitake, (fried tofu), then drop the egg. Put the lid and boil till egg looks good.
- Sprinkle some shichimi