Important - Frozen items info
- Frozen items cannot ship Fri, Sat or Sun for Monday Delivery
- Orders containing frozen items incur a £5 packaging surcharge
- Someone must be available to receive the delivery 7am - 12 noon on the day of delivery or we cannot be held responsible for any damage to the product
- UK mainland delivery only
If you need a large amount of Bao please call. We will probably have stock at our other warehouse.
Quality bao buns by Kuro Brand, made in the UK. Kuro bao buns are also known as hirata buns or Chinese steamed buns. Bao bun is the Chinese / Taiwanese term and Hirata is the Japanese term. They are essentially both Chinese steamed buns. Comes in a pack of 60 (frozen) perfect for any steamed bao bun recipe.
Just steam, add filling and serve. Steam for 3 mins from defrosted or 8 mins straight from frozen. Bao buns are very popular in the UK right now. Modern UK Bao, pioneered in the streetfood kitchens of London were inspired by, among other things, the huge success of the Bao brand of restaurants first opened in Lexington street, Soho.
- Origin: UK
- Size: 60 pieces x 50g
- Units Per Case: 1
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer: Kuro
- Cuisine: Japanese
WHEAT FLOUR, Water, Vegetable Shortening, Sugar, Raising Agents (500, 503, Yeast), MILK Powder, Salt.