Important - Frozen items info
- Frozen items cannot ship Fri, Sat or Sun for Monday Delivery
- Orders containing frozen items incur a £2.99 packaging surcharge
- Someone must be available to receive the delivery 7am - 12 noon on the day of delivery or we cannot be held responsible for any damage to the product
- UK mainland delivery only
Ajinomoto vegetable gyoza 600g
味の素 野菜餃子 600g
A 600g bag of Ajinomoto vegetable gyoza.
For best results, cook from frozen.
*Pan fry (Japanese style with crispy bottom): Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into a frying pan and heat. Add frozen product and fry for 2 minutes. Then pour 1 cup of water (about 60ml) into the pan. Place a lid on the pan and steam for two minutes. Take of the lid and boil again for 1 minute until all the water evaporates.
*Deep fry: Fry at 170°C - 180°C for about 2 minutes 30 seconds.
*Boil (Chinese style, soft and moist): Boil for about 3 minutes 30 seconds into simmering water.
*Steam: Steam at 100°C for about 5 minutes.
- Origin: Japan
- Size: 600g
- Units Per Case: 10
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer: Ajinomoto
- Cuisine: Japanese
Vegetables (cabbage, onion, carrot, garlic chives), WHEAT flour, water, breadcrumbs (WHEAT flour, salt, sugar, palm oil, yeast), defatted SOY flour, salt, SOY SAUCE (water, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, salt, alcohol), garlic, sweet cooking rice wine (water, rice, alcohol, rice koji, glucose syrup, yeast, acidity regulator E270, sugar, flavour enhancer E621, maize starch, ginger.
|- of which saturates
|- of which sugar