Important - Frozen items info
- Frozen items cannot ship Fri, Sat or Sun for Monday Delivery
- Orders containing frozen items incur a £2.99 packaging surcharge
- Someone must be available to receive the delivery 7am - 12 noon on the day of delivery or we cannot be held responsible for any damage to the product
- UK mainland delivery only
Ajinomoto Duck Gyoza 600g
味の素 ダック(鴨)餃子 600g
A 600g bag of Ajinomoto duck gyoza.
For best results, cook from frozen.
*Pan fry (Japanese style with crispy bottom): Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into a frying pan and heat. Add frozen product and fry for 2 minutes. Then pour 1 cup of water (about 60ml) into the pan. Place a lid on the pan and steam for two minutes. Take of the lid and boil again for 1 minute until all the water evaporates.
*Deep fry: Fry at 170°C - 180°C for about 2 minutes 30 seconds.
*Boil (Chinese style, soft and moist): Boil for about 3 minutes 30 seconds into simmering water.
*Steam: Steam at 100°C for about 5 minutes.
- Origin: Poland
- Size: 600g (30 pieces)
- Units Per Case: 10
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer: Ajinomoto
- Cuisine: Japanese
Vegetables 38% (Cabbage, Onion, Carrot, Water chestnut), WHEAT flour, Duck meat 17,6% (Meat 17,1%, Fat 0,5%), Water, Hoisin sauce 3,2% (Sugar, Fermented salted SOY BEAN [SOY bean, Wheat flour, Salt, Water], Rice vinegar, Water, Garlic, Colour (E150a), Salt, Sesame oil, Chilli pepper), SOY sauce (Water, SOY BEAN, Wheat, Salt), Textured soy protein, Salt, WHEAT gluten, Burnt sugar (glucose-fructose syrup, water), SESAME oil, Ginger powder, Black pepper, Yeast extract, Potato starch, Mixed spices.
|- of which saturates
|- of which sugar