Important - Frozen items info
- Frozen items cannot ship Fri, Sat or Sun for Monday Delivery
- Orders containing frozen items incur a £2.99 packaging surcharge
- Someone must be available to receive the delivery 7am - 12 noon on the day of delivery or we cannot be held responsible for any damage to the product
- UK mainland delivery only - excluding highlands, islands & some postcodes
Quality bao buns by Kuro Brand, made in the UK. Kuro bao buns are also known as Hirata buns or Chinese steamed buns. Bao bun is the Chinese / Taiwanese term and Hirata is the Japanese term. They are essentially both Chinese steamed buns. Comes in a pack of 60 (frozen) perfect for any steamed bao bun recipe.
Just steam, add the filling and serve. Steam for 3 mins from defrosted or 8 mins straight from frozen. Bao buns are very popular in the UK right now. Modern UK Bao, pioneered in the street-food kitchens of London was inspired by, among other things, the huge success of the Bao brand of restaurants first opened in Lexington Street, Soho.
- Origin: UK
- Size: 60 pieces x 50g (90mm x 55mm)
- Units Per Case: 1
- Packaging Material: Plastic, card and ice packs
- Manufacturer: Kuro
- Cuisine: Pan-Asian
WHEAT FLOUR, Water, Vegetable Shortening, Sugar, Raising Agents (500, 503, Yeast), Salt.