Important - Frozen items info
- Frozen items cannot ship Fri, Sat or Sun for Monday Delivery
- Orders containing frozen items incur a £5 packaging surcharge
- Someone must be available to receive the delivery 7am - 12 noon on the day of delivery or we cannot be held responsible for any damage to the product
- UK mainland delivery only
A bag of Japanese made pumpkin Korrokoes by Chinuya. Simple to cook and very tasty.
Japanese Food Fact:
Korroke is a Japanese style croquette and can be made of many things such as potato, pumpkin and sweet potato. Mixed in with these filling can be any number of vegetables and meats. They are coated in panko (Japanese breadcrumbs) along with other things such as seasoning and even sesame seeds.
- Deep fry at 160 deg for 5 mins until golden brown,
- Serve on a bed of short grain rice such as Kuro Sushi Rice and drizzle with sauce. We like to use tonkatsu sauce as the gentle spices cut through the oil after deep frying.
(Image may differ to actual product)