How to make sushi recipe
- 1 x £5 SushiSushi gift voucher, for your next purchase
- 1 x Yawataya Isogoro Shichimi Togarashi Refill 35g
- 1 x Yuasa Black Bean Soy Sauce 200ml
- 1 x Bamboo Rolling Mat
- 1 x Yamazaki Emi No Kizuna Sushi Rice 1kg
- 2 x Pairs of Stainless Steel Chopsticks
- 1 x Yamagataya Japanese Grown Nori 10 Sheets Gold Grade (A) 20g
- 1 x Kameya Real Shredded Shizuoka Wasabi 42g
- 1 x Tencho Sushi Ginger 50g
- 2 x Blowfish Chopstick Rests
- 1 x Kisaichi Edo Style Sushi Vinegar 360ml
- 1 x Shibanuma Yuzu & Katsuobushi Ponzu 300ml
Why not add some frozen sushi toppings?
Why not add some Artisan Japanese Tableware?
The SushiSushi Artisan, Japanese made Sushi making kit is great for people who appreciate great-tasting, high-quality Japanese ingredients. The items in this kit are the real deal, imported from Japan from some of the best producers. We supply ingredients in this kit to Michelin starred restaurants around the UK and Europe.
Compared to regular sushi kits, we believe this is the true taste if Japanese sushi. A great idea as a gift set for a food lover or to make yourself at home. We can guarantee that you've never tasted ingredients as good as these in Europe before.
There are enough ingredients to make bountiful amounts of sushi, however, when your ingredients eventually run out, we've also included a £5 gift voucher for your next order with us!
*Please note the kit may differ slightly from the image shown. Please check whats included from the list above. This kit does not come gift wrapped. It will be packaged in one of our own branded SushiSushi boxes and padded out with shredded cardboard and bubble wrap where necessary to ensure all products arrive in a suitable condition.
As many of the products in this kit are from Japan, their best before date formats may be shorter than inferior products with many preservatives. They will also be labeled in the Japanese date format YY/MM/DD, if you are unsure, please contact us.