Dassai 50 Junmai Daiginjo (Otter Festival) 300ml
Free Delivery on Orders Over £50* (Click for details)
- Free UK delivery on all orders over £50.
- All orders are dispatched on a next working day service (Mon - Fri UK mainland only).
- Cut-off time is 12 noon Mon - Thurs for next day delivery.
- Orders placed after 12 noon Mon - Thurs will be delivered on the second consecutive day after the order was placed.
- Orders placed on Thursday afternoon & Friday morning:
- Orders that do not contain frozen items will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders that contain frozen items will be delivered the following Tuesday.
Click here for more information about UK delivery. Ordering from abroad? Click here.
This sake has an older brother Daiginjo that has an industry leading milling rate of 23. Dassai 50 has collection of sweet aromas including grape juice, cotton candy, and a hint of lemonade. Talk about a sake with body! This uber daiginjo has a full-figured flavor that rushes chewy fruit tones to all corners of your mouth. It is wide and heavy with lots of expansive elements that talk to those who like a mouthful. Pay attention for a hint of anise and sneaky mild veggie aftertaste. The subtle sweetness including grape and berries becomes more pronounced when the fluid warms in the mouth. WORD: Chunky WINE: Pinot Noir / Chewy Whites BEER: Ales FOODS: Mushroom risotto, tempura, fried chicken, caviar, smoked salmon pate.