Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon 94g
マルちゃん 赤いきつね 94g
- Fold lid back to indicated arrows. Empty contents of the soup sachet into bowl.
- Fill with boiling water to line inside.
- Close lid and let to stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir gently and enjoy. Add powdered shichimi seasoning for additional flavour.
- Origin: Japan
- Size: 94g
- Units Per Case: 12
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer: Maruchan
- Cuisine: Japanese
WHEAT FLOUR, palm oil, seasoned fried SOYBEAN curd (fried bean curd (SOY PROTEIN, palm oil, WHEAT FLOUR, salt, firming agents: E511, E516 and E575), sugar, sweetener: E964, palm oil, SOY SAUCE (water, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, salt)), starch, modified starches, salt, SOY SAUCE powder (dextrin, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, water) flavour enhancers: E621, DRIED FISH POWDER, acidity regulators: E339 and E170, HYDROLYSED SOY PROTEIN, kelp powder, shichimi spices (chilli pepper, mandarin orange peel, poppy seed, ginger, roasted red chilli pepper, Japanese sansho pepper, aosa seaweed), colour: E150A, dried green onion, WHEAT PROTEIN, dried yeast, emulsifier: SOYA LECITHIN, sugar, bran oil, thickener: E440, EGG WHITE.
|- of which saturates
|- of which sugar
Please note: As this product is imported from Japan, the best before date may be printed in the Japanese date format YY/MM/DD. If you are unsure, please contact us.