Please note, the date on the package is in Asian format YYYY/MM/DD
Face Mask with Ear Loops, 3-ply, Blue. For patients and other persons to reduce the risk of spreading infections.
- Size: 17.5 x 9.5cm
- Weight: 3.3-3.6g per mask
- Quality Standard: EN14683:2019 / YY/T0969-2013
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Units Per Box: 50
- Outer Protective Layer: high quality non-woven fabric
- Filter Layer: Melt-blown non-woven fabric
- Inner Comfort Layer: High quality non-woven fabric
- Put the ear loop over the ear. Make sure the nose strip is up and the coloured side is worn outwards.
- Press the nose strip to ensure the mask fits your face.
- Smooth the folds and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- The best continuous use time is 4 hours.
- If you feel any abnormality in the skin during use, please stop using immediately.
- Patients with dyspnea related diseases such as asthma are not allow to use.
- Do not use in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids.
- It is not designed to seal tightly to the face, and therefore the potential of air leakage around the edges exists.
- The body of the mask is not touched by the hands of the wearer.
- Hands are disinfected (full hand disinfection) after mask removal.
- A mask is worn covering the nose and mouth of the wearer, at no time a mask is hanging around the neck of the wearer.
- A used mask should be disposed of when no longer needed.