Aichi Tezukuri koji 200g
あいち赤だし味噌 手造りこうじ 200g
Koji is rice with koji mould. You can make your own miso, shio-koji and pickles. (What is koji rice?)
A few Simple Steps on How to Make Shio Koji:
- Break apart the rice Koji block into a medium-sized Tupperware
- Add 70g Salt.
- Add 330ml of water and stir it all well.
- Make sure water completely covering the Rice Koji and seal the lid, fermentation will now begin if kept in room temperature
- Make sure to stir once every day for a week, this lets the gas release periodically as fermentation continues.
- After a week of fermentation, it's ready to use!
Keep it refrigerated before use.
- Origin: Japan
- Size: 200g
- Units Per Case: 1
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer: Aichi
- Cuisine: Japanese
Rice, koji mould
|- of which saturates
|- of which sugar