How to make sushi recipe
*Please note the kit may differ from the image shown. Please check what's included in the list below.
- 1 x £5 SushiSushi gift voucher, for your next purchase
- 1 x Yamazaki Japanese-grown sushi rice
- 1 x Shibanuma Ohitachi Ultimate Soy Sauce
- 1 x Yamagataya Japanese grown nori 10 sheets
- 1 x Tencho Sushi ginger 65g
- 1 x Kisaichi Edo Style Sushi Vinegar 360ml
- 1 x Kameya Shizuoka wasabi 42g
- 1 x Kuki Roasted Black Sesame Seeds 65g
- 1 x Kuki Roasted White Sesame Seeds 65g
- 1 x Green Bamboo rolling mat
2 x Ishida Mangrove wood chopsticks
- 2 x Fugu fish Chopstick Rests
Want some gift wrap? Check our range of Furoshki
The SushiSushi Artisan, Japanese-made Sushi making kit is great for people who appreciate great-tasting, high-quality Japanese ingredients. The items in this kit are the real deal, imported from Japan from some of the best producers. We supply ingredients in this kit to Michelin-starred restaurants around the UK and Europe.
Compared to regular sushi kits, we believe this is the true taste if Japanese sushi. A great idea as a gift set for a food lover or to make yourself at home. We can guarantee that you've never tasted ingredients as good as these in Europe before.
There are enough ingredients to make bountiful amounts of sushi, however, when your ingredients eventually run out, we've also included a £5 gift voucher for your next order with us!
This kit does not come gift wrapped. It will be packaged in one of our own branded SushiSushi boxes and padded out with shredded cardboard and bubble wrap where necessary to ensure all products arrive in a suitable condition.
As many of the products in this kit are from Japan, their best before date formats may be shorter than inferior products with many preservatives. They will also be labeled in the Japanese date format YY/MM/DD, if you are unsure, please contact us.