Yutaka udon noodles are made from fine wheat flour in China.
Udon Noodles are often used in noodle soups and go great with teriyaki sauce in a udon Noodles stir fry
How to cook yutaka udon noodles
- Bring 1 litre of water to the boil (water 1 litre for 100g of noodles)
- When boiling add udon noodles slowly
- Boil for a further 10 minutes
- Drain and serve straight away
- place in soup stock for a perfect noodle soup
- Origin: China
- Units Per Case: 10
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Cuisine: Japanese
Wheat flour, Water, Modified cassava starch, Salt, Raising agent [E500ii].