Important - Frozen items info
- Frozen items cannot ship Fri, Sat or Sun for Monday Delivery
- Orders containing frozen items incur a £2.99 packaging surcharge
- Someone must be available to receive the delivery 7am - 12 noon on the day of delivery or we cannot be held responsible for any damage to the product
- UK mainland delivery only - excluding highlands, islands & some postcodes
Unagi Kabayaki 250g
Unagi is the Japanese word for freshwater eel. It is eaten during the Japanese summer with rice. In early summer, restaurants will start serving unagi don (grilled eel with eel sauce over rice served in a bowl or high-quality bento box). Unagi is always cooked due to the health hazards of eating raw freshwater fish. This product is pre-cooked.
- Origin: China
- Size: 250g
- Units Per Case: 40
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer: Seafood Market
- Cuisine: Japanese
Eel (FISH), SOY sauce (water, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, salt), sugar, high fructose corn syrup, sweet rice wine seasoning, starch syrup, corn starch, yeast extract, salt, colour E150a, E160b, emulsifier E415, water.
|- of which saturates
|- of which sugar
Please note: As this product is imported from Japan, the best before date may be printed in the Japanese date format YY/MM/DD. If you are unsure, please contact us.